The Flying category contains information relevant to flying today in the Adirondack region, including information and links on airports, airfields, activities and advocacy.
- Aviation and People with Disabilities - Wilderness and Persons with Disabilities
- RAF Guide for the Private Airfield Owner - The Recreational Aviation Foundation has released the first version of its Guide for the Private Airfield Owner. RAF Guide for the Private Airfield Owner First Edition
- Landing on Private Airstrips – Who’s Protected - If you decide to land on a private airstrip and you damage your airplane, who is liable? What if you are invited to land on a private strip and you bend something on your plane. Who is liable? In this article we will explore some general information about landing on private airstrips. In the early […]
- Paynes Air Service – Hamilton County, NY - Paynes Air Service | Adirondack Wild – Hamilton County, NY.
- Seaplane Rides – Helms Aero Service - Seaplane Rides – Helms Aero Service.